Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter is here


Well it is snowing out so I figure i might as well give a run down on what is going on for the winter. I should have new T-shirts and Hoodies for the holidays. I will post them up as soon as I get them. Winter is a great time to get some stuff down on your bike.

We are giving 15% off labor and great discounts on parts. If you are in the need of parts from Drag, V-Twin, Biltwell, CCI and much more let me know I ship and offer great savings if you mention this site. (Most parts 15% or more off retail call about it)

I have winter work booking in fast so if you need something done spring comes quick. Keep in mind we offer everything from service and upkeep to engine performance and full customizing. If you have an old bike you want to bring to life or a new bike you want to make your own let us know. Chop Shop Cycles works on bikes from all over the U.S. however we will pick up within New England for a small fee. Call the shop for booking 603-672-5619 or visit the site for more info.

No comments: