Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update

We have been non stop busy at the shop for the last two months. This is the time when service and projects. It can make for a crazy couple of months. I will be in Laconia the first weekend this year. We will be set up at Acme Choppers. With any luck we will have three new bikes to show as well as some old ones. I will also be selling the new points covers there is they all go then that will be it for this run and they will not be one the website. We are currently building there bikes a sporty, a xs650, and a full custom 113" motor. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on each. It has been hard to keep the blog up to date do to the craziness of the shop. If you are waiting on a quote please e-mail me I will do my best to get back to you with prices.

No comments: