Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Month

Well it is a new month and it is still raining in the Northeast. I will tell you that the rain is not slowing business that bad however I could use some nicer weather. This month is going to be a little crazy for me here at CSC. I will be closed from July 4th to July 13th to do work on my house. My wife is due with our first child August 9th and I have to get the house finished up before then. After that I will be in the shop until we have the baby (BOY). After that I will be out a bit to help here as much as possible. Remember it is just me here so please be patient with me if you need work done on your bike or are waiting on something in progress. I know my Dad will do all he can to help however he does not do e-mail or phones that well. Please contact me this week (before Friday) if you need anything as I will not be checking in to the shop next week.
Zach

No comments: