Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jap Bikes...

Well after my rant below about buying American I figured I would fuck with ya a bit. ere is a little thought on doing Jap bikes (which we do). We do more for local economy on old Jab bikes then you would think. First we buy these bikes local, mostly from people that could use some cash to get buy, thus helping stimulate the economy. Next we fab most of the parts in house as there are not a lot of parts out there for them. If I am buying parts I am support guys like Pamco Pete and other small shops doing stuff for them. So when it is all done the only thing not from here is the original bike, look at a Harley Davidson parts package lately?

Do your part keep us going don't buy new shit from over seas, keep old shit going at least that stays here!!!

No comments: